Monday, December 10, 2012

a strangers hello


In search of bliss,
   
      that story told through
   
      the silence of this pic...
   
      your beauty shouts
   
      hello, your lips demand
   
      a kiss... Before I read
   
      your caption I could tell
   
      "he" didn't exist beacause
   
      if his love tamed your eyes
   
      that inviting expression
   
      would be dismissed
   
      If his care plagued
   
      your skin your diseased
   
      cheeks would create a
   
      grin... Shooing away the
   
      viewers perception of
   
      your desire for an equivalent
   
      him
   
      Something so pure
   
      shouldn't stand alone,    
   
      I'd assume time made
   
      a mistake your king is
   
      late on claiming his
   
      throne... Then again
   
      I'm not surprised on
   
      why "his" heart has
   
      yet to be loaned, we're
   
      all aware of the debris
   
      that's carried as the wind
   
      is blown
   
      Take your time....
   
      when your ready
   
      love will no longer
   
      seem blind.... I hear
   
      her sight is only given
   
      when ones admiration
   
      for another is prepped
   
      to climb
   
      Find potential and
   
      plant that seed, let
   
      dedication strengthen
   
      it's vines, I'm sure fate
   
      will encourage it's growth
   
      blossoming love you'll
   
      easily find
   
      If my hand was
   
      declared faith granting
   
      me the job to relieve
   
      your mind, I'd make
   
      sure "he" was set in
   
      place one who also
   
      stands in times line..
   
      equipped with strengths
   
      to uphold your beauty we
   
      all can see your "heavy"
   
      in the sense of fine but
   
      filled with the passion
   
      to keep things strong
   
      making sure he's worth
   
      this past due bind
   


      Hello stranger, I to
   
      await the day "she"
   
      tames my eye... That
   
      look you've given I just keep
   
      it hidden but finding love
   
      still haunts my mind
   
      A strangers hello
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink  

No comments:

Post a Comment