Monday, December 10, 2012

love drug


I use to love drugs...
       well I still do, its just
       my old dealer fading
       slow this new high I'm
       not used to.... when I
       Visit the sky I seem to
       witness a different
       blue like the sun went
       to sleep lending it's job
       to the moon

      These clouds a
   
      different puff I can't
   
      adjust to how they
   
      move.... I can't embrace
   
      that usual soothe they evade
   
      when I show an interest in
   
      looking cool      
   
      So every time I get
   
      high I'm trapped in
   
      a big empty room,
   
      Setting myself up
   
      to crash like diving
   
      in an empty pool..
   
      you knew there was
   
      no water but diving in
   
      you couldn't refuse because
   
      the thought of a new
   
      high seduces your mind
   
      and arouses you      
   
      So you flood
   
      your veins allowing
   
      that new addiction to
   
      push through hoping
   
      once it reaches your
   
      heart the fight against
   
      your prior desire would
   
      improve.....
   
      But it don't...
   
      you just enhanced
   
      it's ability to intrude..
   
      It's potency doesn't
   
      compare so your harassed
   
      by thoughts of what was
   
      removed
   
      poisoned by your past
   
      that influenced by something
   
      new and it hurts the best this
   
      time a sting inspired by what's
   
      true
   
      I used to love drugs..
   
      I mean I still love love
   
      but the stains they leave
   
      behind..... Your always
   
      forced to press rewind..
   
      work so hard at staying
   
      clean but can't control
   
      the debris left in your
   
      mind, with every move
   
      your forced to think if
   
      in loves direction your
   
      past you'll find, pinning
   
      you places you don't wanna
   
      be hideous mountains you
   
      rather not climb, just be
   
      aware when using love
   
      a drug that has a habit
   
      of stealing your time
   
      Love drug
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink
  

No comments:

Post a Comment