Monday, December 10, 2012

walked her way


She said......
   
      I just wish for
   
      an hour you
   
      could feel the
   
      strain of walking
   
      in broken shoes..
   
      With words I can't
   
      express my hate for
   
      these unwritten rules.
   
      Just to prove my
   
      love I have to dirty
   
      my knees or my
   
      legs must divide
   
      with intention on
   
      fulfilling his needs..
   
      respect is all I ask
   
      an answer I've never
   
      received and he continue
   
      to play these games he
   
      knows I hate it in my
   
      weave......
   
      We both laughed....
   
      right before the pain
   
      stained her face... Hatred
   
      for life trails which I attempted
   
      to wipe away... She said
   
      " don't..... my only relief
   
      is to let it stream I just wish
   
      the flavors were reversed
   
      he would hate this dreadful
   
      taste
   
      When I express myself
   
      it seems it only creates
   
      space, shutting the door
   
      on my feelings only reveals
   
      the same fate......
   
      As I reply with silence
   
      he claims I'm inviting
   
      him to a chase, one in
   
      which he won't accept
   
      so he walks the other
   
      way
   
      "Stop crying "
   
      " don't ! " she pushes
   
      my hand away...
   
      Our eyes now
   
      entwined she asks
   
      after a sigh " I just
   
      need a ear is that okay"?
   
      I quickly nodd my
   
      head then start to
   
      develope this awkward
   
      taste and a couple
   
      thoughts later her
   
      pain is witnessed on
   
      my face.......
   
      ................  ...........
   


      " you o.......
   
      muzzled out what
   
      she was about to say
   
      with my concerns on
   
      the fact that I've made women
   
      feel this way....
   
      It's a shame it took
   
      your pain for me
   
      to see what I've
   
      inspired.... I borrowed
   
      your heart for a second
   
      and these tears were
   
      immediately hired, I
   
      applaud your courage
   
      a greater vision you've
   
      inspired so I thank you
   
      for this light yesterdays
   
      bright is now retired
   
      and I apologize
   
      this was supposed
   
      to be about you...
   
      She said " shhh, I've never
   
      seen you cry this is cute,
   
      and this stress was eating
   
      me so no I thank you, she
   
      gentley wiped the pain away
   
      smiled and said " how you like them
   
      broken shoes?
   
      Walked her way
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink
    

No comments:

Post a Comment