Tuesday, October 16, 2012

a letter to popoff


Dear : popoff
   
      Most their reminiscent
   
      thoughts only live through
   
      your death.... It takes a
   
      day like today for some to
   
      remember you really left
   
      Your life I keep in thought
   
      through prayer I keep
   
      relations fresh... Everybody
   
      think your gone since your
   
      life was announced a brutal
   
      theft
   
      I don't pay it  any mind
   
      we all know you never
   
      left take a look at the
   
      hood they all moving
   
      in ya step.... They all move
   
      a lot different but still
   
      attempt to mimic ya flex
   
      still in all a hundred copy
   
      cats couldn't repeat your
   
      presence in it's flesh
   
      Respect.....
   
      Is how I see it we all
   
      salute you like a vet..
   
      some gives thanks
   
      by acting out hoping the
   
      4th keeps its rep so
   
      even though your not
   
      around most still are
   
      encouraged by your  "threat"
   
      like your real was instilled
   
      deep inside the 4th's chest
   
      They didn't know we
   
      Keep in touch sharing
   
      thoughts before I sleep..
   
      mostly me expressing
   
      my daily pain of your
   
      departure and its disbelief
   
      Sometimes my tears
   
      may appear Fucking
   
      up the whole scene..
   
      rude as usual they always
   
      want to be seen
   
      I remember telling
   
      you " I think writing is
   
      my thing"... And you
   
      always Fucking laughed
   
      but never would dim the
   
      light toward that dream
   
      I know your guidance
   
      is in play that grass
   
      never looked this green..
   
      my pen is brighter then
   
      ever I know your responsible
   
      for that beam
   
      I was alway to
   
      shy caring for what
   
      others might think...
   
      now your gone my
   
      pens alive I know your
   
      the lungs to how well
   
      it suddenly breathes
   
      It's sad you had
   
      to disappear for
   
      my spill to be this
   
      clean but our god
   
      don't make mistakes
   
      even if that's how pain
   
      makes it seem
   
      Your hard work
   
      is defined by my
   
      progression as a
   
      writer... That's why
   
      I'll never stop its why
   
      me and my pad pull
   
      these all nighters
   
      a friend to the end
   
      even after I feel your
   
      true... Always willing
   
      to help a brother even
   
      through death I feel that
   
      truth
   
      Rip popoff  1/22/87 - 9/25/07
   
      A letter to popoff
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink
   

No comments:

Post a Comment