Monday, December 10, 2012

flaws of a leo


Sometimes I wish mom
   
      and dad wasn't sexing
   
      eight months prior to
   
      august..... I can't explain
   
      my storm anger rains even
   
      when the level of pain is at
   
      it's smallest
   
      I can't explain the runaway
   
      train witnessed once my
   
      feelings are slaughtered...
   
      the impact equivalent to
   
      the snap in a father who'd
   
      Been forced to lose a
   
      daughter
   
      a shortened fuse god
   
      given it far from how
   
      I was brought up.... I can't
   
      shake it fate keeps denying
   
      my request for a trait alter
   
      Some may determine that
   
      I'm cruel due to my refusal
   
      to lose.. I swear I attempt
   
      to admit my wrongs my ego
   
      alters my route as the message
   
      is halfway through, leaving me
   
      with a taste like my food
   
      was seasoned with fool, I
   
      try but can't grasp my pride his
   
      only care is portraying cool so
   
      when alterations call on the
   
      voice of my inner man silence
   
      is what he'd  rather choose
   
      mentally developed a
   
      habit of claiming home
   
      to anywhere I loved to
   
      stand, it's like taking ownership
   
      of everything that embraces
   
      my hand..... Time is everything
   
      dedication sponsors my plans
   
      so when my space is taken
   
      for granted I may seem selfish
   
      when it comes to my land
   
      if my help was ever
   
      in need my hand would
   
      never fail to appear, if another
   
      didn't understand you could
   
      alway count on my ear, foes
   
      disguised as friends sometimes
   
      abuse our enhanced level of
   
      care because it's natural for
   
      us to help a king provides for
   
      all thats there
   
      A natural born king
   
      so our expectations may
   
      seem strange... Things
   
      I may desire sometimes
   
      can exceed your standard
   
      range, most may see it as
   
      a reward when to me it's
   
      fairly routine, this I hate
   
      the most its caused me
   
      so much pain because the
   
      victims of my demands
   
      to my heart their usually
   
      chained
   
      I'm a Leo and sometimes
   
      I wish my date of birth
   
      I could change.....
   
      Then again....
   
      I wouldn't be this
   
      strong if yesterday
   
      was lacking all this
   
      pain
   
      Flaws of a Leo
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink 

No comments:

Post a Comment