Monday, December 10, 2012

fell in lust


     A round of applause
   
      to the lens for it's attempt
   
      on finding perfection, a
   
      standing ovation to the
   
      subject a reward which
   
      defines this inspired erection
   
      Thoughts of recreating
   
      a definition for the meaning
   
      of a blessing if that choice
   
      was in my hand you my dear
   
      would be my selection
   
      Amazed at how the
   
      camera swallows your
   
      sweet complexion,
   
      jealous that your flavor
   
      isn't one of my oral
   
      investments, a caramel
   
      base watch you make love
   
      to your reflection then
   
      assist you once you
   
      melt now that's a sticky
   
      interception
   


      if sexy was complicated
   
      you would be my
   
      perception, I'd have
   
      no problem being
   
      wrong if you were
   
      submitted as my
   
      correction, if I was
   
      continuously ignored
   
      then told you were the
   
      physical form of rejection
   
      I'd purposely be annoying
   
      just to be entwined with
   
      your projection
   
      You seem experienced
   
      I'll sit back teach me a
   
      lesson, I have no problem
   
      taking orders use me I'll
   
      ask no questions, you can
   
      play the teacher I'll be your
   
      student with an obsession
   
      and when class is finally
   
      finished We'll proceed and
   
      switch professions
   
      A picture that paints
   
      pictures fulfilling my
   
      desires for a lusty
   
      collaboration...
   
      feeding me images your
   
      ocean spill my infiltration,
   
      massaging your insides
   
      as I embrace your suffocation
   
      satisfaction everywhere a
   
      mandatory evacuation,    
   
      saturated by your passion
   
      implying a success at
   
      penetration but you had
   
      the last laugh subtracting
   
      your fun with an oral
   
      calculation
   
      This photo here of you
   
      surely redefines sexy... I thank
   
      you for lending your beauty
   
      towards my gift of poetry
   
      Fell in lust
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink 

No comments:

Post a Comment