Monday, December 10, 2012

love switch


When love invades
   
      your scene it tends
   
      to sell you awaited
   
      dreams, a bliss that
   
      last forever or at least
   
      that how it seems
   
      A new admiration
   
      for life a smoothen
   
      flow something like
   
      a stream and then
   
      time throws it's rocks
   
      confusing it's pace
   
      diverting it's means
   
      certain things....
   
      began to chip at
   
      that switch, most
   
      you can ignore awarding
   
      your level of care the
   
      assist, later in the game
   
      them perfect passes you
   
      tend to miss because now
   
      your fatigued that level of
   
      care is not as rich
   
      That thirst you
   
      had for love your
   
      better half can no
   
      longer quench it's
   
      like that pure they
   
      used to pour it now
   
      served from a faucet
   
      Love switch...
   
      it's amazing how
   
      quickly things can
   
      change, yesterday you
   
      wanted forever today your
   
      happy you didn't fulfill that
   
      claim, yesterday them birds
   
      would chirp but this morning
   
      they refused to sing, it's
   
      impossible to maintain
   
      that drive if your desired
   
      fuel is constantly drained
   
      I remember when
   
      the thought of your
   
      name aroused my
   
      face, excitement yelled
   
      go forcing the corners
   
      of my mouth to race,
   
      your beauty would cheer
   
      them on as they ran in
   
      opposite ways stretching
   
      as far as they can like
   
      they were commanded
   
      to create space
   
      Now thoughts of
   
      you only lends proof
   
      to the hands of fate...
   
      I've always thought
   
      I had control due to
   
      my belief in the strength
   
      of faith, little did I know
   
      time threw that lesson
   
      all in my face granting
   
      me the knowledge of
   
      loves common mistakes      
   
      Love switch...
   
      Who'd think what
   
      I felt for you could
   
      be dismissed, someone
   
      tuned off memories light
   
      your physical state is all
   
      that exist, if I was shielded
   
      from your sights even that
   
      I wouldn't miss I guess this
   
      is the sum of turning down
   
      loves switch
   
      Love switch
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink 

No comments:

Post a Comment