Monday, December 10, 2012

i hate this place


Why am I here...
   
      my walls all
   
      disappeared, I'm
   
      surrounded by your
   
      touch, your soft, them
   
      gentle stares
   
      It all held together
   
      with the reasons
   
      that assemble your
   
      care this current place
   
      I fear how the hell did I
   
      get back here
   
      Love.......
   
      I used to...
   
      but its like love
   
      just uses you...
   
      A four letter word
   
      which brings forth
   
      an illusion of true..
   
      Everything is real
   
      the title of love feeds
   
      you that proof but in
   
      reality its the individual
   
      that serves you that truth
   


      Ninety percent of the
   
      time she doesn't follow
   
      loves rules, that same
   
       ninety percent
   
      he's playing her to be
   
      a fool, today love is just
   
      a game and I want no part
   
      of that vicious duel but she's
   
      forcing herself upon me I was
   
      elusive but misplaced that
   
      tool
   
      I'll admit I miss them
   
      nights and her ability
   
      to soothe but I refuse
   
      to invite that pain endured
   
      when it's  warmth your
   
      forced to lose
   
      It's like being skinned alive
   
      your soul permanently
   
      bruised.... Because you
   
      needed her but your request
   
      she didn't approve... Buttered
   
      you all up rich with flavor she
   
      made you drool just to show
   
      you her dismissive strut be
   
      aware love can be cruel
   
      developed hatred for
   
      something we need to
   
      feel at ease... Stumped
   
      like the mind of a child
   
      when told to say please..
   
      that bliss one receives
   
      is as nice as a summer
   
      breeze but it's ugly is
   
      as bad as the pretty when
   
      fall poisons our trees
   
      I hate this place, I
   
      know it's impossible
   
      to shake fate but if it
   
      was up to me love wouldn't
   
      leave its cage
   
      I hate this place
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink
    

No comments:

Post a Comment