Monday, December 10, 2012

still waiting


Patiently waiting....
   
      For the day we
   
      share the same
   
      intention... One
   
      which gives our
   
      clothes a brief
   
      moment of suspension
   
      we spend your heated
   
      nights voicing our
   
      desires for pelvic
   
      friction but still are yet
   
      to take action like this
   
      satisfaction has a restriction
   
      time spent on the phone
   
      should be time we spend
   
      alone, your moist is self
   
      attended my stiff lackes
   
      its influential moan, the
   
      things I have in mind
   
      with gods hand you couldn't
   
      clone, Ive had so much time
   
      to plan for when we commit
   
      to being grown
   
      Round one....
   
      Should mimic the
   
      pace of a snail's
   
      race....  Gently remove
   
      your clothes growing
   
      eager to stuff my face
   
      my parents never mentioned
   
      sexy ever occupying my
   
      plate I've never felt this
   
      grateful for being blessed
   
      before I ate
   
      All your natural
   
      flavor I'll strive to
   
      extract sensations
   
      waste leaving your
   
      scent on my lips like I
   
      purchased your vaginal
   
      gloss in a form of an oral
   
      paste
   
      Round two....
   
      I'll freestyle depending
   
      on how you move, sometimes
   
      they invite me in others feel
   
      they have something to
   
      prove.... So I'll either spread
   
      you open or be introduce to
   
      your oral groove it don't
   
      make me no difference this
   
      time around its all on you
   
      show me how gifted you
   
      are station me near your
   
      tonsils or smother me with
   
      your flood test my stroke
   
      within your pool
   
      Round three...
   
      We attempt to triple
   
      what you released...
   
      using the saturated
   
      sheets as a judge for
   
      what we need to
   
      exceed.... Once we
   
      meet your peak we
   
      multiply it by three
   
      then I'll dive off the edge
   
      into the ocean you
   
      created beneath
   
      I have a thing
   
      for pleasurable
   
      sweets so it's how
   
      I'll end this meet and
   
      you'll never forget the
   
      day you allowed me to
   
      set you free
   
      Still waiting
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink
   

No comments:

Post a Comment