Wednesday, March 13, 2013

sounds of acceptance


Her tongue glosses
   
      her lips before the air
   
      kisses her teeth.... Oxygen
   
      summoned from the depths
   
      of her an act influenced by
   
      my hello and her acceptance
   
      of all of me
   
      That first gasp portrays
   
      her surprised at the
   
      feel of surrounding
   
      me.... Gradually I travel
   
      further which asks her
   
      hands to harass the sheets
   
      Her breathe....
   
      I mean breath, inhaled
   
      from beyond deep
   
      repeatedly mimicking
   
      my greeting.......
   
      Slow....... applauding
   
      her grip I get a kick
   
      out of her slick,  tight
   
      then her moist aids on
   
      freeing me so I continue
   
      to say hello this snail like
   
      pace is pleasing me
   
      That warmth mixed
   
      with her spill as I'm freed
   
      all seen on me..... My solid
   
      shines with an example of
   
      what she's able to release
   
      haunted by the sounds
   
      of satisfactions grand
   
      opening my favorite time
   
      inside of her is when pleasure
   
      begins to sing
   
      Sounds of acceptance
   
      (c) 2013 viewtifulink
   

1 comment: