Wednesday, March 13, 2013

my love for music


I have a love
   
      for the tone of
   
      what I love.... Music
   
      my favorite drug an
   
      addict to her sing....
   
      her song inspired
   
      by my width and its
   
      ability to spread while
   
      extracting the love
   
      she held between
   
      Sweet melodies seasoned
   
      by what was freed... The
   
      sounds of satisfaction
   
      notes altered by how she
   
      breathed, a display of
   
      my deep and strategic
   
      switch in speeds has
   
      lent a blessings to my
   
      ears for her music I'm a
   
      fiend
   
      For her music I'm
   
      a bird who just found
   
      use of its wings, like
   
      a virgin's first "YESSS!"
   
      I'm talking birth to a
   
      dream
   
      The flow of
   
      her stream mixed
   
      with the appreciation
   
      in her screams makes
   
      for the perfect song, damn
   
      I love it when she sings
   
      My love for music
   
      (c) 2013 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment