Wednesday, March 13, 2013

love weighs


Distance in which i
   
      travel is my number
   
      one enemy, the further
   
      I seem to go the greater
   
      the strain of bearing this
   
      key
   
      Since its prior holder has
   
      returned its importance
   
      back to me, I have yet to
   
      encounter one who's
   
      capable of lending me
   
      strain relief
   
      It's will to stay still
   
      is fueled by my inability
   
      to see.... My vision shielded
   
      from love due to my distrust
   
      in the female being
   
      So my heart remains
   
      caged encouraging weight
   
      upon my key, a loveless
   
      life has been its steroid
   
      the longer I live the heavier
   
      it seems
   
      A couple came along
   
      one almost managed to
   
      detach the string but a
   
      common trait was seen
   
      which aided to the
   
      strengthening of that seam
   
      I've given up....
   
      My past struggles
   
      has seasoned my
   
      vulnerability, my search
   
      engine handicapped I know
   
      not what one in search for
   
      love should seek
   


      So I walk slow...
   
      maybe bypassing
   
      everyone who's qualified
   
      to embrace this key, because
   
      I'm lost....  I've given up,
   
      I'll just keep faith in
   
      time....she'll convince
   
      love to place its sights
   
      on me
   
      Love weighs
   
      (c) 2013 viewtifulink
  

No comments:

Post a Comment