Wednesday, March 13, 2013

a different love


For her......
   
      my mini me, my love
   
      defines a beast...
   
      My nice the warmth
   
      of its smothering
   
      clinch, my mean
   
      untamed after it    
   
      divorced its leash
   
      For her my "sweet"
   
      may resemble a
   
      peach or my tone
   
      may mimic a mouse's
   
      squeak,  but please
   
      dont be misguided
   
      that animals fur is
   
      stationed beneath
   
      For her you can
   
      witness the screech
   
      of ones flesh playing
   
      hide and seek.... To
   
      protect my paws they
   
      eat hungry for any harm
   
      within her reach
   
      For her keeping
   
      a distance is not
   
      a need like my wild
   
      is registered as
   
      peace, but please don't
   
      be misguided 1200 pounds
   
      of pressure is still the force
   
      between my teeth
   
      For her.....
   
      The entire world resides
   
      in the palm of my hand...
   
      for her.....
   
      Lending that hand
   
      has crept into my
   
      daily plans.....
   
      For her.....
   
      On my back legs
   
      I grasped faith in
   
      that particular stand
   
      because her birth straightened
   
      my stance reassembling the
   
      definition I had registered of
   
      a man
   
      For her....
   
      my love it screams
   
      like a kettle that reached
   
      its peak, a loud similar to
   
      the clouds when mother
   
      nature influences them to
   
      speak    
   
      For her....
   
      My loves all in
   
      Like a bet absent the
   
      thought of defeat, so
   
      for her I may appear
   
      gentle but be aware
   
      she tames that beast
   
      A different love
   
      (c) 2012 - 2013 viewtifulink
    

No comments:

Post a Comment