Sunday, September 23, 2012

a writers life


Cursed with the blessing
   
      of this unique vision....
   
      able to see through others
   
      eyes as if our perception
   
      switched positions
   
      I can feel the same
   
      pain even punished
   
      by poor decisions, your
   
      bliss seeps through my
   
      pen inducing smiles to
   
      what's written
   
      Most feel they can
   
      relate to the message
   
      us writers are giving
   
      unaware of our gift to
   
      mimic any walk with
   
      great precision
   
      What your reading
   
      is your life god giving
   
      sight to reveal what's
   
      hidden....  So with a pen
   
      and a pad your story is
   
      told in a poetic rhythm
   
      A curse within a
   
      blessing as I stated
   
      once before our skin
   
      lacks deflection that
   
      first layer of armor is
   
      slightly poor
   
      Due to that heighten
   
      sense we were given
   
      to absorb... A natural
   
      desire to take on issues
   
      that fate clearly declared
   
      was yours
   
      Benefiting from mental
   
      strength so that soften
   
      skin is sufficient...a
   
      complicated attribute
   
      one which makes our
   
      emotions vivid
   
      Some may confuse
   
      this with sensitivity
   
      the thought in that may
   
      be true but it's a flaw that
   
      Provides our gift with all
   
      it's possibility which makes
   
      us a different breed then you
   
      I'm obsessed with my
   
      life and this gift that I was
   
      given.... So much that I look
   
      to write even when time is
   
      Missing
   
      We give thanks through
   
      every scribe appreciation
   
      screams as we ink.. it's how
   
      I praise my god for giving me
   
      this style of expressing how
   
      I think
   
      A Writer's Life
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink
   


No comments:

Post a Comment