Sunday, September 23, 2012

i have doubts


Sometime before today
   
      I guided love away from
   
      me.... A fool towards what
   
      was true intoxicated by
   
      immaturity
   
      how come nobody
   
      mentioned to me
   
      that them shackles
   
      weren't cheap... I'm
   
      paying for what I've
   
      lost when it was giving
   
      to me for free
   
      I'm hurting for what
   
      I've done most can't
   
      afford that golden key...
   
      It's treasure deep in
   
      in my chest directing
   
      blood to places it needs
   
      to be.....
   
      I kept from thought
   
      the quality of those
   
      who roamed free, now
   
      I'm infected with this
   
      cancer you may know
   
      her as lonely
   
      she's mean...
   
      Feeding off your
   
      desire to feel needed,
   
      so every single encounter
   
      she portrays love as the
   
      source of why you were
   
      greeted
   
      vulnerable your mind
   
      Is throughout this diseased
   
      time.... Disrupting your gift
   
      of vision lonely convices you
   
      your blind
   
      Forced to only see
   
      what she wants to be
   
      seen.... One night stands
   
      scripted as fulfilled love
   
      dreams you see your read
   
      is disrupted  hit by the
   
      stare of the suns beam so
   
      you fall for anything them
   
      obvious cracks are hardly
   
      seen
   
      Attempting daily to get
   
      back the entire route your
   
      suffering because reality
   
      is taunting " you forced real
   
       to leave the scene"!!
   


      I have doubts....
   
      due to this horrid
   
      society.... Women
   
      using their gift given
   
      to create for conning
   
      men into enhancing
   
      their lives financially  
   
      Men abusing the beauty
   
      of "her" exaggerated
   
      emotion stream to feed
   
      their overwheleming
   
      greed sexually
   
      It's a never ending cycle
   
      that makes this love shit
   
      hard for me.... I'm not into
   
      the casual games they were
   
      forced onto me
   
      I gambled and rolled
   
      the dice now love runs
   
      when I speak... Not chasing
   
      my prior one I just need love
   
      to forgive me and respect my
   
      speech, but I doubt shell stop
   
      to listen she quickly evades me
   
      when I reach
   
      I have doubts
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink 

No comments:

Post a Comment