Sunday, September 23, 2012

pressed rewind


Hoping things turn out
   
      how I need them too..
   
      wishing I still had what
   
      we had yesterday was
   
      so beautiful....
   
      I kinda wish...
   
      I could rewind time,
   
      back to when you desired
   
      so much of my time... Back
   
      to when "we" took up so much
   
      of my mind that if someone
   
      said your name the corners of
   
      my mouth would climb
   
      I remember when your
   
      presence would start
   
      the race, my bliss would
   
      playfully skip afterward my
   
      heart beat would eagerly chase
   
      positioned neck and neck
   
      they flirting with first place
   
      excitement plagued the scene
   
      whenever you showed your face
   
      I remember when sex
   
      was more then sex...
   
      when the reason behind
   
      it all meant more then
   
      relieving stress... When
   
      love tamed my erection
   
      it streamed from where
   
      you were blessed decorating
   
      the bed with an admirable
   
      mess
   
      Reminiscing of that
   
      time provides a hurting
   
      to this mind... how could
   
      one move forward when
   
      he desires what was left
   
      behind
   
      It's like wanting to be
   
      at the top lacking the
   
      motivation to climb...
   
      or asking a man for
   
      directions knowing his
   
      eyes lost their ability
   
      to find
   
      everything I try to build
   
      it's foundation is of you...
   
      no matter if my stay is
   
      temporary or if I was in
   
      the mood for something
   
      true
   
      reasons we didn't
   
      make I can't begin
   
      to state the truth
   
      I just hate that what
   
      if feeling your like a
   
      stain I can't remove
   
      Your like the marking
   
      of a bruise you strive
   
      to free it from your skin
   
      but it means so much
   
      to you, it reminds you
   
      of the truth something
   
      like physical proof I pressed
   
      rewind once again and now
   
      I'm missing you
   
      I pressed rewind
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink
   

No comments:

Post a Comment