Sunday, September 23, 2012

loves length


The length of your
   
      Love.....
   
      should define the reach
   
      of  his hand when one
   
      requests a blessing
   
      from above
   
      If not I'll have to
   
      question your love....
   
      I know mines could
   
      exceed the deep of a
   
      militant sub or influence
   
      me to encourage the release
   
      of the fluids beneath like
   
      someone summoned your
   
      blood
   
      But this isn't about me
   
      I believe the question
   
      was....... How deep is
   
      your love?
   
      Does it blind her
   
      desire for material
   
      things? Due to your
   
      worth a commitment
   
      to you feeds her future
   
      with expensive dreams
   
      Does it shield his
   
      eyes from an unwanted
   
      prize? You being his
   
      trophy that game is
   
      won a victory lust can't
   
      attempt to divide
   
      I know during
   
      the time love
   
      saturated  my
   
      mind.. lust would
   
      stroll by and my
   
      vision would appear
   
      declined, a command
   
      influenced by her enhanced
   
      level of fine so when ever
   
      trouble flirted I suddenly
   
      became blind
   
      But this isn't about
   
      me I believe the question
   
      was......... How deep is
   
      your love?
   
      Can the thought
   
      of your departure
   
      cause her eyes to
   
      shed? Can the
   
      admiration in your
   
      eyes put them feelings
   
      to bed
   
      Can the real in
   
      your love make sure
   
      the fuel isn't fed to the
   
      thought that will convince
   
      two that their relations are
   
      dead
   
      distance lacks the
   
      ability to keep love
   
      hidden... It's bright
   
      untamed like by the
   
      suns light its driven
   
      It's burn so deep
   
      to touch one may
   
      need mittens if thier
   
      heart beat doesn't
   
      possess that mutual
   
      rhythm
   
      The length in love
   
      is way beyond description...
   
      I've tried my best but the truth
   
      behind it's range is still missing
   
      Loves length
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink
   


No comments:

Post a Comment