Tuesday, October 16, 2012

god knows best


Sometimes lonely
   
      nights can lend the
   
      wrong advice...
   
      Inducing thoughts
   
      Of a better life with
   
      visions of you having
   
      a wife
   


      I'll admit them cold
   
      singled nights had
   
      me missing my past
   
      life...... Had me reaching
   
      for everything thing, failed
   
      attempts I grasped twice
   
      Symptoms of loneliness
   
      lust equipped with love's
   
      might... So your desire for
   
      erotic fights is poisoned by
   
      loves bite
   
      I know it all to
   
      well been bit in
   
      the ass twice, but
   
      god lent clear to my
   
      sight showing love
   
      only appears when it's
   
      right
   
      He knew I wasn't ready
   
      he was watching them
   
      lonely nights... He knew
   
      we'd bump heads not
   
      a wife but she was shelved
   
      At a similar price
   
      saturated with the
   
      freedom of one whos
   
      engaged to a single
   
      life but she feeds me
   
      the love one would endure
   
      from having a wife
   
      She was exactly
   
      what I ordered an
   
      illusion of when the
   
      time is right, god prescribed
   
      her to me curing that desire
   
      for bonded nights
   
      And love.....
   
      He made sure
   
      falling was far from
   
      sight, keeping my heart
   
      tamed by the fact that she
   
      is someone's wife
   
      We even fight.....
   
      Something else he
   
      added to make this
   
      "right" .... Constant
   
      arguing reassuring
   
      the love is ripe
   
      Everything would
   
      go left for a week
   
      they wouldn't be
   
      right but on that
   
      8th day the make up
   
      Was super nice
   
      When im ready....
   
      I know love won't
   
      dare past me by...
   
      I gave my heart away
   
      before my body never
   
      requested that great divide
   
      Love has picky
   
      eyes......
   
      selfish ears she
   
      ignores your cries....
   
      But she has a
   
      unique sense one
   
      that's overseen by
   
      he who claims our
   
      sky's
   
      So don't bother
   
      asking why you
   
      seem to be absent
   
      her "Hi" or why every
   
      time she trys its always
   
      chased by a goodbye
   
      Just know when
   
      your ready she
   
      will be stationed
   
      by your side... God
   
      has funny ways of
   
      training our anxious
   
      eyes
   
      God knows best
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink
   

No comments:

Post a Comment