Sunday, September 2, 2012

she left a message



{ 4 am } my phone rings......
   
      .....   .......  ......  ........
   
      { me } ( answering machine )
   
      yea.... You reached v but at
   
      the wrong time speak ya mind
   
      after the beep. ( beep )...
   
      { her } ( sighs)..... Since you
   
      left I've been band from
   
      shielding my eyes... It's
   
      like every time I try lust
   
      descends to my thighs
   
      so my lids now
   
      touch the sky keeping
   
      you from saying hi...
   
      maintaining this vision
   
      wide is how I keep this
   
      bed dry
   
      It's how I keep these
   
      legs dry, it's how I help
   
      my ocean hide... V boo
   
      I'm tired how do I keep
   
      this satisfaction inside
   
      { 2 pm } My phone rings.....
   
      .....  .......  .......
   
      { me } ( answering machine )
   
      yea.... You reached v but at
   
      the wrong time speak your mind
   
      after the beep. ( beep )...
   
      { her } ( sighs ).... I leave
   
      work in an hour still sleep
   
      a priority... Still can't shake
   
      it's presence I feel your mass
   
      inside of me... Maybe it's my
   
      desire painting this physical
   
      picture for me, I can't call it
   
      v im wearing  my third pair of
   
      panties
   
      { 8 pm } my phone rings.....
   
      .....  ......  .....
   

        { me } ( answering machine )
     
        yea.... You reached v but at
     
        the wrong time speak your mind
     
        after the beep. ( beep )...
     
      { her } " V "!!!  She calls
   
      out afterwards sucking air
   
      through her teeth... Her
   
      fingers tip toeing down
   
      to where I inspired her passion
   
      to flee.....
   
      "V" gasping as she sets
   
      herself free
   
      "V"!!!  "this is for you"!.... She
   
      removes the gloss from her
   
      fingers orally...
   
      "V"!!! "I'm calling you,but
   
      you refuse to answer me"
   
      "V"!!! "I'm cumming soon!
   
      keep that space open please"!
   
      "V"!!! Her stomach flexing as
   
      she struggle to breathe....
   
      "V"!!! "Answer THIS PHONE
   
      BOO BEFORE MY PASSION
   
      STAMPEDES"!!
   
      "V"!!! her legs tremble
   
      influenced by her climax
   
      fight to proceed...
   
      "V"!!! Her hand painted
   
      by what was caged behind
   
      her levees
   
      (Sleep)...... Finally while the
   
      time on this message exceeds.....
   
      { me } Hello?..................
   
      She left a message
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink
   

No comments:

Post a Comment