Sunday, November 6, 2011

next stop

Have you ever witnessed the sexy
of honey descending from a spoon?

Or embraced the scent of sex
when love has cursed the entire
room

your last separation has left
you feeling like your foot was
swept by a broom cause that love
you once adored is being accompanied
by a tomb

My next stop....

I want her to exceed the
sexy of that honey

And that sex scent smothered
with love well I want that
aroma to hit me in another
country

My nights are spent alone
unless that night I was
feeding hormones

when single you lack
that spark that usually
fuels a connection which
dismisses the cold

Nights like.....

Her forehead kissing your
neck while your arms showed
her body respect

And

Her chest right below your
chest that excitement endured
without the anticipation of sex

you see...

That feeling takes its leave
when dealing with one who
on occasion assist in relieving
you of stress

There positioned on your
team to play there role in
a game of sex

But my next....

Will have to be more
then just physically blessed

I need her mentally strong
able to carry me through all
my wrong

and.....

emotionally stable easy to
love like the small ones we
cradle

And....

Don't make a fool out of
yourself and think I made
the mistake of requesting
one who was perfect

I understand we're human
beings I just want the one
who sports my ring to be
worth it

because my next stop in.
a committed relationship.

she would have to keep this
engine running I have no plans
on revisiting the pit

I'm doing the single
thing I've pleasured those
who desired a fix

I've put forth that extraordinary
effort to where she claimed
without it she felt sick

And......

I can still deliver the
drug I'm just saying after one
more I'm calling it quits

So as of right now I can
share....

But after my next stop
that's it

© 2011 viewtifulink


No comments:

Post a Comment