Saturday, October 15, 2011

i ate a mango

My cheeks aroused.
Hit the sky's at the
sighting of the fruit,
Smiles encouraged by
it's flavor and all it's
potential to juice

my palms moistened
as my fingertips grew
nervous before there
connection, while
revealing it's inner
beauty I was forced
to develop an erection

Gently dismissing it's
surface and my tongue
already started
working, Swimming
flipping caressing with
my gums it does it's flirting

mentally cursing....
growing eager to put
forth an oral hurting, my
teeth released it's beast
towards the flavor that
it worships

I just ate a mango.....

The combination of it's ocean
like soak and softness reminds
me of my peach, that sweet between
her thighs by default it's colored pink

when massaged and penetrated
it has the tendency to make her
speak, using terms and untamed
words ones a responsible parent
wouldn't teach

as it leaks.
juices flow beyond
my teeth, all I could
do is think of her legs
constricting me

flavor seasoned with
my desire to pleasure
her, so every bite enhanced
my right to pretend that sweet
i just consumed was hers

squishy sounds magnified
coming equipped with her
pleading, and I know I'm only
eating a mango but I'm beginning
to feel and hear her breathing

She starts screaming.

" damn v!....... Keep eating that
pussy like that, you filling my
shit up god damn that tongue is fat"

Her lips politely invited me
in stepping aside, her stream
everlasting makes for a nonresistant
glide

As I slide...
Her nails penetrate my
scalp bracing her for the
ride, sensation shook her
legs.....

stimulation to her
clit shut her eyes....

my crave for more flavor
influenced her pussy to cry

I'm taunting

" make it rain for me baby
let it run! Don't be shy"

She's high.
absent a drug still she
sits above her normal peak,
surprised at my drive to
take her to a height she's
hardly reached

my hands, lips, chin, face
all covered with what she
released, to y'all a mango is
probably just a mango but to
me this is what is seen

I just ate mango

©2011 viewtifulink



No comments:

Post a Comment