Monday, November 28, 2011

worthless

Dear: poet

Let me start by saying I
admire your fingertips

Your gift to make
one feel as if you know
there troubles exist

Your pen has taught
me loneliness shouldn't
determine my chances
on being pleasured

And

Love should never be
an excuse on why
you allowed your heart
to be severed

You've taught me many
things I've grown since
I've embraced your ink

But I still can't manage
to change the way I tend to
think,

Of him....

I'm writing you this letter
because I need more then a
general scribe

You see he paints these
vivid pictures of his
feelings before my eyes

His actions used as his
brush my commitment
proves that I'm blind

Makes no effort in
trying to hide it
still in all his rules I
abide

His phone calls only encouraged
by boredom which usually
induces thoughts of my
pleasurable features

Do you know how it
feels to know your
not acknowledged in
whole but in special pieces

I feel like a creature...

Who's tamed
Now trained to obey
and follow my leader

He calls / I answer
He arrives / I spread em

My time with him is
completed

Never once showed an
interest in how I spent
my day

Or even pretended to be
concerned why after sex
I act that way

My face...

it usually screams
embarrassment and
whispers pain

After every sexual encounter
I'm left with a broken
heart and these taunting
sheet stains

They laugh and call
me names I know I know
this sounds insane

I just need some personal
guidance on how to clear
my mind of his name

please respond back
as I am eager to read
your reply

And keep it real as
always I already feel
my entire life was a lie

Ps: love your #1 fan

Worthless ( fan mail )

© 2011 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment