Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The struggles of being a woman

Never once have I possessed
your unique physique

Or felt the need to suggest
to him respect should fuel
his mind before he speaks

I never once walked down
a street and embraced the
fear of meat on a thanksgiving
feast

Or after donating my love
between the sheets realizing
that he was just feeding....

a sex driven leach

I never endured the pain
that You've sustained.....

From carrying a gift
obtained through love
that's physically gained

The stress
the misunderstood mood swings

The doubt that plagues your
mind on your ability to
take care of things

Being infected by the
thoughts of you not
adapting to such a
change

no I can't say I'm a
friend to these specific
things

But I understand....

And yes I am
man the species
in which you may feel
can provide any prior
circumstance

But I understand...

Raised by one who
lived through shit
her stories would
Strengthen the way
you stand

Trained to be a man
through the eyes of
a women's plan

So it altered the way
i think she balanced
the way I stand

So I understand...

some women take advantage
of there feminine state

These are the women in which
this piece doesn't relate

This is for the women who
spend there nights alone

Your days spent as a
modern slave so your
child had a suitable home

or the ladies who by
pass love because it
mistreated them before

so there caged in sexing
casually most Likely being
labeled as a whore

This is for the females who
truly believe love last forever

Daily your verbally lacerated
physically those marks are
reinstated but blinded by
love you'll swear things
would get better

This is for the girl who
grew up with hate for
her father

He did things which scared
her so it's only natural to
assume any man would
harm her

I'm a man who knows
a little raised by a woman
who been through a lot

For most men it's easy
to direct "Her" away from
his plot

so yes I do understand the
struggles that you women
go through

Your built for this fight
you don't believe reread
the proof

Now I might of left out
something's and none of this
pertains to you just understand
as women your strengths are
far superior even if there not
visible

the struggles of a woman

©2011 viewtifulink

2 comments:

  1. love this...a man who understands is very much appreciated...more than you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks missy!!! I appreciate you as well :)

    ReplyDelete