Friday, November 25, 2011

Can i




I respect you
that's why I can't
neglect you

I've tried to turn my
head but your sex
appeal is something
special

Can i ?....

Can i bless you...

Thought about it
ever since I met
you

I know his bless is
dreadful

your blush
is morning bright
I'd assume his game
was forgetful

Can I plate you..

Stretch you out
and base you

A beauty so soothing
to the eye I know my
tastebuds would be
so grateful

The thought of you
is tasteful

So I over feed
my mind with
Images of me
and my favorite
food

Can I feel you...

Them lips I wish
I feel you

Grant me access to
your juices overflow I
wanna spill you

Season my muscle with
your liquid satisfaction

When you climb off
of me I wanna see
you orally remove
your passion

Take it all in
fill you mouth with
more then just a fraction

Keep showing off your
smarts until I'm again
ready for vaginal
interaction

can I love you...

My interest is not
only to please you

I'm looking for that
real......

That presence of us
make strangers smile
You......

You have the potential
to be something I call
forever
You.....

I can't really explain it
I love myself and see so
much of me in
you...

So can I have you...

Let me be the one
you cry to

The one who makes
you sigh when you
have to say goodbye
to

The one you share your
nights early mornings
missing at work
who...

I wanna be your him
So I'll ask again

Can I have you?

Can I

©2011 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment