Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ms mysterious

When our eyes meet
I can tell that's where
I'm supposed to be

Her smile keeps me
Still

Her voice makes me
weak

Not in the sense or state
where I've dismissed my
energy but she makes me
want to live for her

My future seen outside
a dream

It's funny I swear she's
like a female version of
me

She's sweet.

Shes funny.

I can tell her freaks
unique.

Something similar to mine
I can read between her
speech

I can smell it when she
walks a scent that requests
a vaginal leak

I need to hear it from her
mouth but something mutes
her when she speaks

It's the love she has for
them it controls the way she
thinks

He was there before me
But still lacks our chemistry

I'm just waiting for the day
where his love stains are
washed free

She lack knowledge of
her potential to be
my summer breeze

She's the beauty to
my tree when with
her I'm full of leaves

Shes my outlet to
breathe when life's
pain is smothering
y'all if I don't get
this girl these prior
wounds will continue
to bleed

Scraps and scars I've
endure from my past

Different girls
different days
Trust less nights

Is how I last

Living without love
has kept me safe I play
and pass

Just reduced the pace of
bleeding I'm healing
wrong I have no cast

But she....

I know god sent her
hear for me

He knows who I
am so right now he's
testing me

He knows I'm capable
bred me with that
special key

and he knows her
desire is to be released
so he sent her to be
freed

I play the cards I'm
dealt and right now
tired of pretending to
be king

I been had that in
hand but it won't
feel right without
my queen

Ms mysterious

© 2011 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment