Saturday, September 24, 2011

i'm missing love

You ever miss love?

Not the being in which
last had your heart,

The feeling.
It's presence.

knowing without you there's
another missing a significant
part

love it art.

drawn by two who
developed a common
care,

Love is that smirk
when your Partner
sits and stare

Or

The tips of there fingers
taking a stroll through your
hair, while not looking is something
that neither one of you can
bare

Love is the warmth felt
right before a kiss,

The closer you get it seems
as if you already felt there
lips,

When you connect you hear
music.

All types of shit, when love is at
it's peak the outer world doesn't
exist

You ever miss love?

The joy embraced from the
thought it all could last forever

Or

The moister your eyes shed
when thoughts of together
shift to never

Love is when nothings left
and you still feel things can
get better, sprinkle love over
a wound and it turns into
pleasure

you ever miss love?

making up carried you to
a whole new peak

I'm talking clear sky's and
bright lights.........

You know....... Where clouds sleep

Them places casual sex just
fell short on reach, there's just
Something about love that gives
sex a different freak

I'm missing love....

not the being in which last
held my heart.

But the excitement
the cut of that ribbon
when you endure that
sexy start

tears take there stroll
when love tends to cross
my mind, because my heart
remembers love but acknowledges
I misplaced mine

It bleeds from wasted time
Boring nights encouraged my
fool to shine, inflicting thoughts
of a different grind because my
love............

Was far from mind.

I'm missing love!

The force that's gained
when it's true, if your
One who's sick from lost
love your not alone I'm
coughing to

I'm missing love

© 2011 viewtiful ink

No comments:

Post a Comment