Thursday, September 22, 2011

Theres this girl

There's this girl.....

Excuse me, there's a woman...

Who has the ability to change
my mental plans,

Change the way I stand.

Upgrade my thoughts on
what qualifies "He" to be
a man

A new direction not
lead by hand, so keep from
thought a mans actions lead
by women commands

Think of a beauty....

When captured your vision
expands,

Your way of living
Your purpose
Your future

It all re planned

Every piece of her
embraced reveals your
better man, Her sighting
So pure a perfect in which
you can't understand

Her walk.

A lure into forbidden lands,
places where........

wedding bells
Diamond rings
Children........

You become there biggest fans

Her polite.

Brings forth a different
Bright, her sexy a magnet to
annoyance but still she manages
to maintain her nice

Her smile.

Can hold one still for
a while, freezing my time
replacing my present with
blissful days as a child

Her wild.

witnessed through thoughts...

Fantasies....... Acts in which you
commit to create a child, Her sex
appeal lends me flashes and these
pix.....

These pix, there far from mild

Her sexy........

HER SEXY!.....

Suppresses my inhale
an exhale felt beyond miles,
those who embrace the slightest
whiff is hit with a sense of proud

Her attraction is LOUD

She tames my desire to pleasure
many......

dismissing the fun in sexing
plenty, with her my sexual greed
is reduced equivalent to the worth
of a penny

She doesn't know me.

Nor does she know what she
has,

Her gift
      Her craft

Her control
       Her grasp

Her lift
       Her blast

Her glory
       It's mass

My present
        made past

My chances
        Deep pass

Hail Mary............

with a ball made of shattered
glass,

I have no hands........

equipped with the speed of
a snail in grass,

I have no chance......

At her perfect, she moves way to
fast.........

I'm not out of her league,
it's just.....

She's just.....

Married to her past......

I sit and I laugh........

Talking to myself like damn
that bitch is bad,

If she ever asked.

My life
      It's route

would be on a different path.

There's this woman

© 2011 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment