Wednesday, September 14, 2011

she made it rain



Before I drive.
your skin Is seasoned
by my eyes, excuse me as
I stare I love to anticipate
the ride


From behind.
Lay on your stomach
dismiss your fine, place
a crook in your spine so
our lips are alined


Lend me your mind.
So we are sexually
entwined, each thought
Processed as mine so you
know my freak ahead of
time


Now let's rewind.
scroll up a couple
lines to where our
lips were alined follow
my lead we share one
mind


the sheets pinched
Influenced by her clinch
that influenced by my thought
of her vaginas new best friend


she's sucking wind.
knowing I'm on my
way in,

Both palms.
           Opened
Her cheeks
          Groping
My tongue
          stroking!.... in in in in

Deep reach
              Moans
                     Grins
Closed fist
          Air holding
My devotion
               was po-tent

Encouraged her downward
motion,

Her breast
            Her skin
                     Her wet.........
Ocean

My stretch
              My width
                         My drift
Explosion

Her gloss drips.
saturating my gift
lubricating with her hips
every pump redresses it

Her gloss sits
Painted my thick
It's sighting now rich
my stick her flavored dipped.

Her taste buds squint
so she cleans with her
lips recycling all her passion
released during her erotic bliss


My toes now fist.
induced by oral
tricks, cloud like lips
Inviting me to her throats
abyss

Summoning spit.
her reflexes calls
for it, My depths influences
this reinforcement of mucus

This passionate kiss.
seductive glares
and motioning wrists,

My eyelids flicker
My teeth embraces wind
Her head sways fast
then suffers a speed
demotion

A combination which
promotes explosives,
All being lit by her talent
to orally stroke...........

SHIT!

My emotions.
All expressed via my
eruption,

My knees
        Slight shift
Her hair
          My fist
Her throat
           My kids
I smiled
          She sipped

She made it rain

©2011 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment