Wednesday, September 7, 2011

When we masturbate ( collaboration with jai "Raayn" marie


As I read.
Her ink caresses me,
Her hand, tongue , and
lips are felt where my
erection is seen


jai Marie.
her every word invested in
me, they guide me through those
times when my kids are eager to
be freed


Such a sweet release.
every ounce of fluid
I leak, is influenced by her
gift to lend me her pussy
verbally


Such potency.
It's hold boa constrictor when
time to feed, But easy glide
when I stroke due to a constant
flow like a stream


As I proceed.
her talents are witnessed
orally, through every line
she directs my mind to believe
her lips are stroking me,


Her hands, my thick
grab hold of me


Her neck, Light twist
Slow motion speed


Her breath, plus spit
imitates pussy


Warm feel, vice grip
Extracts cum from me

Oral
    Vaginal


Her ink clones she


so when I'm alone I'm
never lonely, grab a piece
just read fuck mentally


By hand, take command
she's controlling me


my mind, relocates
her world I see


Her pen, my thoughts
Her freak is seen


Ms Marie makes
masturbating So easy,
lends me her body through
poetry


When we masturbate


For months his ink
has teased the want in me
initial meet was discussing wet dreams
and as I read his creative mind
I began to feel him stroking mine


Viewtiful-ly...
without permission
he, caressed the very depth of my resistance
breaking free my need to release
surrender to his ink as it filled me


His lyrical tones...
invoked deep melodic moans
and whispered involuntary groans
as his tongue became the swirl, of my
index around my wet, throbbing pearl


Intensity he brings...
as I close my eyes, reflecting upon
his scribe, imagining, the probing of his tongue,
beckoning the release of my sweet sugary treat, as it seeps,
he soaks my sheets with the heat of his wordplay mastery


Imbibing me...
As I read, I see that he drinks the very essence
of me, as I Love to Remember Him and when we will
be again, for he seeks to taste the syn that spills from me
thru the lines that I sign with my sublime orgasmic release


Invading me...
sliding the coolness of his steel inside of me
changing speeds of his stroke from slow and deliberate,
to increasing speeds with haste, yet not an ounce of ink
does he waste, He allows me to believe his pen is stroking me,
beyond the un-ruled lines of discreetness, exploiting my weakness


His lips, my lips
he teases me


His pinch, my nipple
pure excitement


His lips, tongue, insert 2
my tongue licks remnants of sweet ecstasy


His suck, squeeze, tease
my explosive release


His ink becomes the very essence of he
wide open as I become He, in this moment,
he owns me, leaving me dripping in his ink


He has become my seek
archived countless pieces
I crave to be alone so he can
infiltrate the very core of me
to him, unknowingly


my fingers caressing folds
and he takes hold, mentally


Instruction cums as I tease my G,
moans filling the air as I release....
"Daaaamn G-gggggg"


His pen has traced me, revealing
my deepest freak, reflected in his ink


V-ink "makes" me
masturbate. His ink takes
control of my need and forces me
to release. I must take heed and prepare
before approaching the read of HIS poetry.

When we masturbate

© 2011 viewtifulink & jai Marie collaboration

No comments:

Post a Comment