Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fuck me... But dont touch me

Fuck me........
But don't touch me.....

She said as she dismissed
her clothes, a rush of passion
extended my gift influenced by
what she proposed

Her true beauty exposed

Sexy dripped from her
face saturated her body
And stained her toes, fuck me........

But don't touch me,
So I did as I was told.

she admired my bulge.
Sucking wind and pinching
teeth is how that story was
told, so I did her a favor and
taunted my flavor revealing
it's straightened pose

Her legs controlled.
after visually embracing
my bold they suddenly closed,
her thought of penetration
struct stimulation Inducing
them to fold

With her eyes she claims
her prize as her fingers break
in to explore inside, I upgrade
the ride by feeding her eyes with my
hand I preform my vertical slide

her pace equivalent to
mine giving the illusion we share
one grind,

My mind.... Working

Her mind....... Searching, I'm creating this
pleasurable time

My eyes.
Her eyes, a vision portrayed of
two being combined, even though
it's in our minds right now it feels
like real time

The temperature climbs.
avalanching moans indicating
a downpour was next in line,

" FUC........ FUCK ME!........... BUT......
DONT TOUCH ME!"

her fingers quickened
Her lids dismissed her eyes

her legs disgusted with
each other as they reached
for opposite sides, extremely
aroused her clitoris proud now
Flossing it's actual size

the on coming rain diminished
it's pride, so it's freed from it's
hood no longer eager to hide

Such passionate cries.....

Fed explicit images to
my mind.......

flicks where her
lips........

would donate a long
kiss attempting to mimic
my vertical slide

My children arrived...

felt at the base quickly
advancing in an upward
drive, she witnessed my
strain and evolving veins
sized me up and opened up
wide

................... "I like when they hide"
Smirking she said while wiping
her mouth dry

" now fuck me!"
" this time love me"

She welcomed all of me
inside


© 2011 viewtifulink

Fuck me..... But don't touch me

No comments:

Post a Comment