Sunday, July 10, 2011

she took me shopping

My eyes were air dried
Once her clothes hit the
Floor, my taste buds went
To war in disbelief at what
They saw


Flavors galore


I was Blessed with a
Human Store, all type of
treats a hundred precent free
Need I say more


Ready to start my shopping
Spree what better then to
Taste test, a nice chocolate
Complexion cherry nipples
On her chest


Influenced a mess...


Sweet stimulation made
Her juice, it was fresh!
Caught it in route
towards her feet via
Her thigh


intercept......


Reversed it's direction
With the aid of my tongue,
Brought it back up to the
Source and made a quick stop
For lunch


If her pussy was a
Sandwich her lips would
Be the bread, her clit
My utensil I would normally
need To spread..... Her fluids
Equivalent to mayonnaise just
Lacking it's thickness, that overall
Taste three times better then the real
shit


My sandwich wasn't absent
Cheese she produced that via
Her cheeks, smiling at the feeling
of the numbness in her Knees


Legs in a blender...


Light like she didn't need
Her feet, She said she admires
The way I shop it makes her
Feel like she has wings


She felt free...


Her soul unchained from
Her body, that's when I
Filled her kart with excessive
meat


sausage fiend .....


Obsessed with how I packed
It that expressed via her moan,
Keep filling my lane
I'm starting to drain
She shouted in a peaking
tone


Watching that chocolate
Cake shake as her fudge
Began to drip, I unloaded
From her kart moved in closer
For a sip, she turned it around
On top of me sixty nine we now
Sit


Put her mouth to my tip
Then said I love it chocolate
Dipped


She took me shopping

copyrights©2011

Viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment