Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm in Love


I'm not one who believed
love can be seen with beginners
eyes, i wouldn't believe love can
be seen even if my feelings dripped
producing heart shape figures when
i cried


Love at first sight...


To that thought I was
blind, due to ink and one
line it's been reprinted in
my mind


Its like I've been rewinded
reprogrammed in present
time, beginners love I
couldn't stand but now
it's stapled to my spine


I see it trickle when I
sweat, after exhaling I
feel it boiling in my chest,
if I bled in front of you
you'd sworn I was possessed


You can smell it when I
pass an epic scent this poetic
Gas, a breed similar to the
hulk but my beast is witnessed
through ink and pad


If you add his
physical crash and multiply
his state of mad, fill a cup
with what you have keep in mind
all that you had, now pretend
that cup was glass, thee explosion
would lack in mass, compared
to what is grasped, when one
embraces my god given craft


All it took was a couple
words for me to develop
that muscular urge, a healthy
desire to mentally please and
serve, all who felt a blessing
from me was deserved


I'm in love.....


With what I'm told
I'm capable of, in love
with the thought that
ink substitutes my bodies
desire for blood


In love with the feeling
women claim they receive,
after reading there vaginally
Prepped, left wet with thoughts
to sexually conceive


I'm in love.....


Some say after reading there
mentally relieved, after years
of being trapped my ink worked
as a route to them being free


I'm in love.... With the power
I possess with every thought,
I am grateful for his lost this gift
he has given me at no cost.


I'm in love

2011 © viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment