Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ill do it

To commit to such an
Act one where two
Are sexually matched,
Mentally their reading
The same book but
In action shes always
A page back


Her pages advance
At low speeds,
Discouraging her thought
of fulfilling her needs


His page is turned in
One, two, three, he's
A fiend for knowledge
He loves to read


She embraces me....


Lacking knowledge of
my talent To please,
As her sensation begs
To be freed I detach
Her thighs And submit my
Key


Slowly turning before
increasing my speeds,
A blissful moment that story
Told by her knees


She watches me....


A facial expression that
Shouts in disbelief In
Addition she's baffled on
How I am able to read,
Understanding her story
Handing life to her dream


An abnormal breed....


He who thrives off
Thee excitement she
Receives, her moans
Act as questions at
This moment she's
Extremely nosey the
More she ask x2
She'll conceive, my
Satisfaction isn't met
Until her horny is relieved


I am he.....


Assembled with a need
To fulfill her sexual greed,
So as long as she's hungry
I'll continue to feed a bedroom
Chef who cooks for free


I'll do it

Copyrights©2011

Viewtifuk ink

No comments:

Post a Comment