Saturday, July 9, 2011

false accusations

Who was she???


A question in which I
Had no answer, that thought
Continues to eat away as
If this memory is a mental
Cancer


How did she get my
number???


Another one absent a clue,
At first I thought it was some
Friends you know we all
Can be some fools


What did she say???


It all started with a call


My phone rang
Private.....
Those I don't answer at
all


Hello?


Sounds produced from how
I breathed was the only
Response I received,


(again) Hello?


Gasping she answers as
If my penis penetrated her
Scene


"hi!"


Her tone assures she's in
A state of bliss,


"your voice is so soothing
Mentally it's endured as
A kiss"


"who's this!!" my eyebrows
Forced to meet each other,


"oh please after last night
How could you forget me
Brother"


Not a thought in my mind
Could clarify what this
Chick was saying, the clock
Read 2 am my mood set far
From playing


" who is this!"


Her teeth she kissed
After saying,


You don't remember making
Love to my clit, your hands
Guiding my hips as I wined
Upon your lips, that thick
Wide tongue any chick would
Mistake for a dick, how the
Fuck could you forget the way
You made this pussy drip!?


"BITCh!" CLICK.......


I tried my best to get some
Sleep, but them last couple
Of words had blood fleeing
Down towards my meat


Ring ring.......


"Yo! Stop playing on
My phone"


" quit acting brand new let me
Guess your not alone"


" I am!...,. But I don't know
What your talking about"


" I'll refresh your memory
Put that dick back in my
Mouth!"


Anger influenced me to hang
Up But now she really had
Me going, her description of
This moment surly had my
Blood flowing


" you bragged about my
Lips and how I took
Care of daddy's dick,
Pulled my hair when
I took my tongue and
Swirled it around your
Shit"


" I loved how it got stiff
Pulsing as I made it spit,
You called me a g cause
I threw back every single
Drip"


"shit!" she induced
Me to grab my stick,
Gradually I massaged
It after asking


" that was it?"


She laughed...


" V cut it out you really
Got me on some shit,all
Day at work my thoughts
Were invaded by your dick"


"your length, it's width,
The way you spread my
Lips, when you take the tip
And toy around with my
Clit, your sick..... "


"in the sense of your sexually
The shit"


"V???!"


I replied, " you wouldn't happen
To read poetry?"


"read?" "how about eat sleep
And breathe, your my
favorite poet your ink brings
Me to my knees"


" I see"......" I know exactly
What you think"


" you think I pleasured you
That feeling storms when
One reads, I'm told it happens
All the time my ink encourage them
to cream"


"but let me make it clear
This is not what it seems"


"I know what you mean"


She said before laughing....


Tomorrow when you awake
You'll laugh at this vivid dream


False accusation

copyrights©2011

Viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment