Sunday, July 24, 2011

Body Language

When I'm in heat
my horny disables
My speech, it upgrades
my read so mentally
I'm one with her body


It begins with flirting
eyes the slightest
movement is equivalent
to the first question, a
question of are we sexing
and handing out passionate
blessings


Her smile and blush
is equivalent to a head
nod in a vertical direction,
the removal of her clothes
suggest she's preparing for
a vaginal lesson


Her fingers stroked her
tongue right before they
jumped her clit, this commanded
her legs to spread and demand
my penis to lift


Her moans asked me to undress
as each flinch guided me to
her destination, her saturated
hand and seductive glare screams
she's equipped for penetration


Sprinkling bliss upon her
skin that story told each
time i touched her, tip
toeing fingertips encouraging
chills which causes her body
to stutter


She appreciates her favorite
muscle her body folds to
its presence, sounds similar
to air leaving a tire fled
from her mouth signifying
the feeling of it's entry
was pleasant


Wounds of passion upon
my back expresses her level
of satisfaction, these levels
climb with every thrust
now her teeth arrive
for action


There prints seen in
my neck and chest
evidence of a pleasurable
crime, sentenced to sensation
via my order so she admires
doing time


She loves when my thickness
invades her space her vagina
enjoys telling me stories, gushing
sounds and shooting fluids it talks
via it's pouring


Trembling thighs and clinching
toes hands me a standing ovation,
a round of applause via her snores
explains she grateful for such an
orgasmic donation

Body language

Copyrights©2011 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment