Tuesday, October 16, 2012

i was thirsty


So sweet like the
  
      Fresh that lingers inside
  
      a peach...
  
      Or
  
      the actions of
  
      One you felt was
  
      a blessing to meet
   

      My taste buds cheered
  
      as her satisfaction stained
  
      my inner cheeks she painted
  
      the entire room in a sense
  
      "Orally"
   

      From the roof of
  
      my mouth down to
  
      my bottom teeth she
  
      left the flavor of lust
  
      Not one drip on the sheets
   

      My tongue began to
  
      drown in what she
  
      just released so I
  
      shipped it to my
  
      stomach making room
  
      for me to feed
   

      My thirst usually
  
      exceeds the river flow
  
      in which she frees...
  
      something like using
  
      a cup in attempt to water
  
      an aged tree
   

      It'll be a while
  
      before what's desired
  
      is received so if you lack
  
      energy keep my face from
  
      in between
   

      My craving is inspired
  
      by sensations will to
  
      make her sing... Satisfaction
  
      makes its presence known
  
      showing out within her screams
   

      My thirst is the product
  
      of these lustful sounds
  
      and her cream the more
  
      them two are multiplied
  
      the eager I am to summond
  
      her stream
   

      Addicted to the shake
  
      as her thighs hug my
  
      face.... It's something
  
      about that quake it seasons
  
      her climax for better  taste
   

      When it's all said and
  
      done she was amazed
  
      at how I ate.... She looked
  
      at me and smiled then
  
      whispered something and
  
      turned away
   

      Afterwards I laughed
  
      while dismissing her passion
  
      from my face stood directly
  
      over her and asked her
  
      what did she say........
   

      She replied you was thirsty
   

      I was thirsty
   

      (c) 2012 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment