Thursday, April 14, 2011

a letter to his past

Dear: past.....


It's been three days since
The authorities payed me
That visit, a day in which
I wish I would of never
Asked who is it


It's been three days since
That officer said sir it's
Your wife, the look that
Plagued his face I knew
The following statement
Couldn't of been nice


The thought alone of harm
Done to her sent a sharp pain
Through my back, "sir her
Car.........


It slid off the road" immediately
My heart........


It cracked......


Is she ok?....


I asked as love trickled down from
My eyes, hoping and praying
That, that morningWasn't
my last goodbye


The last time I felt her
Lips, the last time I asked
For a kiss,


The final time these grateful
Hands embraced the comfort
Of her skin.....


The wind.....


It blew, I endured
a whiff of Her scent, I felt
It was a sign from him assuring
That this was her end.....


The officer, his expression
Blends......


With the message foretold
By the winds


That thought of harm now
Evolved to reality my heart
Split wide open, for the last
Three days I've been dying
Via the blood lost within


It's been three days since
My cheeks and eye lashes
played Tag, my place filled
With filth my body in need
Of A bath


It's been three days since
My blood began to stain
My insides, influenced by
The news of my loves life
Being deprived


These last three days have
Been the most complex
Ones of my life, i understand
She would want the best for
Me so I've continue to fight


Today I received a call regarding
My wife's prior state, I had no idea
Not one clue that twins were part of
My fate


This letter is addressed to
Past because my present life
Has expired, I've lost the
Means to live times three
For me living is no longer
Required


Ps: I loved my past


A letter to his past

No comments:

Post a Comment