Friday, April 29, 2011

Guilt trip

Gone...


On a journey in which I
Wish I didn't take, rewarded
With such a gift after committing
A dreadful mistake


Let's revisit a time where
Our glow would vividly shine,
A love so bright it snuck light
Giving sight to the blind


So strong it pulled one out
Of there mind, soothing love
It's thought places one in
A state of recline


It was time....


My finger points in it's
direction, that beast should
Take the blame of this disloyal
Infection


They say time heals all but
Never once mentioned it's
Destruction, It's annoying
Dragging pace induced this
State of corruption


Things I've held within has
Made it's way to the surface,
A Crab like clinch while
questioning if it's worth it


I'm hurting..


There's heat beneath my skin
I feel it burning, A painful
Lesson giving by Deception
And I swear to god I'm
learning


In route of bursting...


My skin beginning to
stretch, gradually it rises
In pain creating distance
Between my flesh


It's vexed


Upset at being shackled
Down for so long, a draft
Felt within my body Implying
My skin has torn


This is wrong...


Making her feel like
She wasn't born, I have
To stop this pain,


Shit!........


I think I waited to long.


Guilt trip
Copyright@ggrayson

No comments:

Post a Comment