Wednesday, April 27, 2011

definition of me

Someone once asked me
to described Myself in a
couple words,I gasped
Via thoughts of my passion
And this is what was heard....


I love to spread my passion
Im told it's felt when one
Reads, if my ink amazes
You Take a glimpse at
What happens when I
Bleed


A specific breed...


Those who were blessed
With my presence tell tales
Of feeling something when
I breathe, Unexplainable
It is but they know it's
What they need


I am freed...


My soul extracted from
My body, this is how it
Seems when my pen gets
Frisky with the Paper
And starts massaging


Caressing one another there
Bond induced by my hand,
An action sent from my mind
That thought encouraged by
His hand


A man...


One in which I believe
Has my life set and planned,
My creator, the force behind
Such epic behavior


My savior..


Each piece is like a thank you
Note acknowledging this gift
Is indeed a great favor.


When you read pay close
Attention to the quality
Of my ink it is blood,
Pumped from my heart
that's why when I write
I stress I'm spreading
Love


If one is ever fortunate
To cross a piece written
By viewtiful ink, Cherish
The feeling you endure
Because our lord is in
Sync

Definition of me

No comments:

Post a Comment