Monday, January 23, 2012

a letter to my new best friend

Dear: ............ Damn.......
I laughed at the fact
that I never got your
name / shared so much
time together but not
even one letter has been
mentally stained

I'm writing you this letter
to express my
admiration.........

**deep breaths**

And........
To show my
appreciation..........

** deep breaths**

For...........
Your gift of
suffocation

You see, we're not even
mutually stationed still
thoughts of you they
have me chasing.....

In search of food
for my lungs in need
of an oxygen installation

The first thing to grasp
me was your awesome
sense of humor / hiding
behind them jeans but
your thickness shouts
sike implying your
disappearance is just a
rumor

That trait alone is
initially what encouraged
my sudden interest / I'm
a funny guy so for you
to make me laugh is great
for business

That first day we kicked
it you and ya girls were
Showing off/ left and right
invading my sight all day
like light when the moon is
off

Y'all make the perfect
team I'll admit a beauty
unseen / left and right
some bad ass twins while
you sitting pretty always
in between.............

Shit.....

You remember our
first kiss??

Who could forget them
cloud like lips.....

So moist
There warmth
So tender

instantly placed in
a trance tamed by your
Bliss

Remember my tongue and
taste buds hating taunts
because they were
jealous and you are just to
sweet said " let them in theres
room for all the fellas"

and then my man below
starting getting all tuff
and acting bold / began
showing off his swoll I
swear that guy has a
mind of his own

Then I told him to
chill that command
encouraged by what
you spilled / satisfaction
in liquid form it registered
to my body as a full course
meal

the more he flirted with
your "sis" I think you said
her name was clit she kept
forcing you to drip I guess her
And my tongue just kinda
clicked

After removing your
dressing from my lips
I asked if it was ok to
tag home boy in / remember
you didn't even speak just
gave me that playful grin

Before I was able to reach
he was already half way
in / guided by your masters
hand granting me permission
to take a swim

obsessed with that first
stroke like a fiends desire
to retrieve the feeling of
that first high / I remember
creeping in. your soak made for
a smoother glide

In love with the way you
hug me your clinch made
for a comfy ride / now I'm
addicted to your smother
like we are warm when it's
cold outside

Fascinated with your build
never once encountered one
that seemed this filled /
suffocate me with your love
so much inside magnifying
what I feel

A new found friendship
a bound I believe has the
durability of steal / cause I
admire everything about
you and the way you
Surround my mass
I know it's real

Sincerely : your new best friend
                       Pv - iNk

A letter to my new best friend

© 2011 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment