Tuesday, February 14, 2012

the perfect

I've always dreamed.....

Of she who appeared
perfect......

Not in a sense of
flawless but someone
who's worth my worship

Terminate my passion
for flirting substitute it
with fear of hurting......

Invite me to a world
where quantity lacks
it's potent / the quality
of her love deploys a leash
on my desire to segregate
multiple curtains / desired
that sunshine from every
state she dimmed them
lights her bright came with
a purpose

The perfect.....

Her presence equivalent
to an angels service /
I need that guidance
keep me in route be
the battery which
charges my focus

Her scent a smelling
salt to my world which
seemed so lifeless / awakened
by her aroma defeating my
prior scent of worthless

The perfect.....

I'm searching.....

For what seems to
be an invisible person
or my eyes just don't
feel like working.....

I need her, I'm hurting......

Lacerations still seen
Induced by relations
which lacked a purpose

Those wounds still
bleed encouraged by
a need to embrace
her perfect

Her touch I know
would heal repair
what's been damaged
and cool this burning

But I'm steaming....

insides smoking.....

my skin melts via lost
faith in finding an
interest equipped with
this potent

but I'm hoping.......

She's close and....

Can defuse me before
the explosion / a bomb
built off wasted time
with women who didn't
deserve my type of motion

relations of all levels

friendships....
Sexships....
Love...

all contributed to this
potion....

Now I'm drunk off fun
times afraid to sober
down just to relive those
moments

Only she can stop this
pain and remove all stains
my ms perfect

The perfect

© 2012 viewtifulink

1 comment: