Friday, January 20, 2012

Potential


Daily god sends me signs
inducing thoughts of
love being brewed, even
after my last taste and
me showing no interest in
that flavored soup

I know the game just
misplaced most the
rules.........

That assisted by her
blush she introduced
me to a new and improved
type of cute

A different stew....

Seasoned and severed
soothing to the soul
like embracing sounds
of classic blues and now
my weather has suddenly
changed and I'll admit I've
missed the news

Baffled on how I got
here I wouldn't dare
walk absent my shoes
but this pavement is
so comfy never witnessed
this type of groove

never seen this type
of beauty

never felt this type
of cool

She got a nigga ready to
dive even after seeing
shark fins in that pool

Red lights flashing bright
I'd assuming protecting me
from the truth but who is
fate to tell me when and
where love is true

We learn as children them
red lights have to turn green
so this position is only
temporary soon we can
give life to that weird dream

That one where you
said it seemed encouraged
by me you had conceived
and I hit you with the smile
like oh wow what a dream

I'm not trying to rush
into things I know this
ain't even that type of
team I'm just acknowledging
the fact that this has potential
to be greater then what it seems

We'll be a whole different
lean, if we was made of that
purple shit......

A whole different beam exceeding
the light of the suns morning
bliss.....

A whole different warmth
when it comes to that perfect
kiss

I bet the world would stop
spinning if this potential
love did exist

World hunger would
be no more if we opened
this potential gift

not a drug known to
man would deliver our
type of lift

Just remember when it's
time if we ever did take
that risk, I been had the
Feeling that you were
extremely potential-ish

Potential

© 2012 viewtiful

No comments:

Post a Comment