Monday, August 8, 2011

When i masturbate

When I masturbate,


Mental strokes....


Reminiscing of her clinch
and heated choke, everlasting
splash and I swam dismissing
my boat,


Gradually made way up
coast, embracing her soak
eventually saturated by her
waterfall skillfully I kept afloat


Her excitement encouraged
her hunger to massage her
throat, forever enjoyed
personal oils So she collapsed
her lips upon my muscle
while it was seasoned with
her river flow


Mental strokes...


My palms friended her
ears now equipped to
guide her motion in
my favorable slope,
she unleashed the beast
that was caged by her
teeth which requested
my children to show


My seeds been planted
buried where they'll be
absent the influence of
growth, her eyes flirted
with mines her teeth pinched
her lips before she misplaced
it........
slow.


Mental strokes...


Such work has summoned
a thirst, so i demanded
a drink via her sink
a possible tweaked faucet
it was able to squirt


Multiple outburst


her mind forced to it's
outskirts, she verbally
sounds cursed


All compliments to my tongue
work


When I masturbate...


Mental strokes....


I exercise my gift of
imagery, given a mind
strong enough to pleasure
myself mentally


When I masturbate

© 2011 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment