Friday, August 12, 2011

dont lose faith

Even though it's continuously
proven were all living to die,
In our eyes it's always a
surprise when love is removed
from our side


Forced goodbyes....


Extract our feelings via
our eyes, Pain and hurt
is physically seen it molds
the liquid we release as we
cry


tears are the
physical form of mental
hurt and emotional pain,
that's why when our
eyes shed for long afterwards
they portray blood stains


A name.....


And your thoughts of them
is all the love that remains,
love can never be dismissed
the only thing absent is
ones frame


An extreme yet minor change
because love keeps hold of
the soul they obtain, so they'll
live through those who love
their spirits are yours to claim


I can't say I've endured the
agony absorbed from losing
one who shared the same
mother, yet I've felt the
disconnection from one who
I've grown to see as a brother


Everyday I'm hit with
a pain it's story only tears
can explain, so everyday
I keep his spirit alive letting
him know he was more then a
name


Talk to the ones you've lost
let them know that you still care,
the journey without them is
fierce but through your heart
there always here


Its weird .....


I understand to actually sit
and say a prayer, the thought
if what was said is heard or
are you just conversing with
the air


Don't fear......


The reality of them not being
able to ever appear, he who needed
them there made sure we have ways
for their spirits to stay near

R . I . P. Anthony

R . I . P popoff

R . I . P TeD

R.I..P to any and everyone we lost who was part of the 174st family!!! You will always and forever be missed!

© 2011 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment