Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pardon my ink

It's alive....


My ears witnessed it's
dreadful cries, When
I'm near a pen its
desire screams from
inside


When it's casing endures
my touch it seems to
silence those awkward
cries, a pulse like beat is
felt as my grip tightens it's
speed is multiplied


EXCITED!.....


well so am I, I assume this
action is induced by my potent
drive, it feels what he put
inside and absorbs an epic vibe
embraces that special energy
and is driven to come alive,


my thought aids my hand
as my hand aids his plan,
combing this with ink enables
the reader to understand


Stimulation on demand,
your mental wishes are
my command, treat my ink
like a genie bless your eyes
and there i am


The inks alive....


as you read I shall
arrive, lacking my physical
form my presence is felt deep
inside


If that's what she needs
my talents will be felt upon
her thighs, minutes
before she erupts and begins
to vaginally cry


if he needs advice unsure
on how to make things
right, I can appear as a
conscience and shed some
light upon his fright


I'm here to better ones life
poetry enhanced my passion
to write, but please excuse
my ink some say its cursed
with the gift of life


Pardon my ink


© 2011 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment