Tuesday, March 29, 2011

this is my passion

Inspired by the thought
Of one acknowledging
My name,or a strangers
Desires for seeing my ink
Stained


It's not the fame.....


It has no aid in my excitement,
I'm aroused by the people I'm
Able to touch through my
Writing


A passion I've endured for
Only a little more then a year,
Lacking time to think of marriage
But if poetry proposed it's ring
I would wear


A bond I strive for I am
A slave to my pen, my heart
Assists my mind with
My craft and it delivers the
Message to my limbs


Each piece engraved in
My soul before its made
Viewable to the reader,
So it's company is wealthy
The paper views it as a
Highly paid feature


Mental penetration is the
Occupation of my words, an
Invasion in your bloodstream
Stimulating all your nerves


Bringing froth times
That were lost or you've
Vowed to keep hidden,
Some filled with bliss others
You'd rather keep missing


Ink that assaults that
Spot in which encourage
Tears, or an extraction
Of a message that could
Aid in facing fears


Rebuilding a strangers bond
With oneThat was claimed
missing For years, or
repairing A problem I've
Witnessed Between my peers


A gift that feeds off giving
And I welcome it's greed,
I'll continue to spill my ink
As long as the world continues
To read


This is my passion

No comments:

Post a Comment