Monday, March 21, 2011

Her letter to love

Dear: love


Sometimes my thoughts
Drag me towards a place,
Somewhere far away a land
that suggests you have a face


A living breathing thing
With a mind of it's own,
A conversation with my
Mind In which it believes
You rather me be alone


It's hard to keep faith
That your here for us all,
I've done climbed mountains
In search but only found
Different ways to fall


Is there a number I should
Call?......


Or an address where we could
Meet?.....


Doubts continue to grow on
Your destination being reached
By my feet


Are my strides to short
Or are my feet to small,
I even walked on my
Knees in constant prayer
So I crawled


Many times I've caught
glimpse Or felt your
Presence Here and there,
It's like your allergic to
My desires cause when
I'm near you disappear


It hurts to see you show
My friends and family
So much affection, i
Give it my all to impress
You but still I lack
Your attention


I even question.....


Am I worthy of your
Blessing......


Does my beauty go
unseen, Maybe not strong
Enough to mention


I acknowledge the fact that
You have a sense of humor,
Situations induced by lust
Leaving talk of you to be
Foolish rumors


Absent laughter at such jokes
Ones in which encouraged tears
Misunderstood them for many
Years, a major influence on me
Blooming in fear


Frightened of you now
As my journey seems like
Forever, maybe it is best
That our meeting status
Stays set to never


Everything happens for
A reason a statement
I truly believe, so
Maybe it's just fate
And you my body cannot
Conceive


Ps: I love you love,
From the one seem to
Hate


Her letter to love

No comments:

Post a Comment