Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A desired Love



A blind man once
stopped me and
said " I don't
remember the last
time these eyes
worked for me" /
But when you two
crossed my path from
the darkness I was
relieved

Different shades of
bright for that
moment my day
wasn't portrayed as
night / the admiration
which lingers amongst
you two has briefly
reintroduced me to
mornings light

Later on that day
a deaf woman
approached me...

She said " excuse
me young man can
you turn down the
love you startled
me " / she smiled at
the baffled look that
suddenly plagued my face
and calmly said I could
hear your hearts sing
a mile away

The following day
a handicapped man
Staggered over to
me attempting to shake
my hand / apologizing
for his clumsy appearance
admitting its been a while
since he was able to stand

praising the love he'd
just witnessed accusing
"us" for his legs response
to his brains command /
adding we've been a blessing
that particular demand since
birth his body couldn't
understand

A love which temporarily
repairs those struct with
life long damage / relieves
stress when in its presence
frees those from pain in which
was considered hard to manage

A love that encourages
hope rebuilds faith inducing
thoughts of defeat to vanish

This fairy tale love is
something I feel we as one
can be granted

That natural like
feel absorbed when
ever we share one
space / that smile she
influences when ever
my eyes flirt with her
face

The way her body
surrenders at the
slightest brush of
my fingertips / the
respect she gives my
craft her release infinite
after embracing my gift

The suffocation of
my bold as it glides
beyond her moistened
lips / the glistening love
left on my thick as
i depart from her ocean

The satisfaction that
stains the air once
Our love is seasoned
with fun / as mist
that delivers bliss
created when you
have found your one

A desired love


© 2012 viewtifulink

1 comment:

  1. truly appreciable..
    "The way her body
    surrenders at the
    slightest brush of
    my fingertips / the
    respect she gives my
    craft her release infinite
    after embracing my gift "
    these lines made me nostalgic and i plunged in deep sea of my past....
    wonderful....:)
    keep writing..

    ReplyDelete