Tuesday, December 20, 2011

my addiction


I show her love
between her thighs
because I love to visit
the sky

You see I'm an addict
to her flood......

My drug.... A females fluids
it keeps me high

When ever I get that
itch.. That favorable
desire to fly

I call on my dealer
who always willingly
supply......

Because she knows
pleasure is consumed when
Providing me my high

I can't pin point what
it is maybe its the illusion
of feeling trapped

No thats no excuse
I'm not caged when feeding
from the back

I always adored hearing
the sounds of a woman's passion
fleeing from below

That gushy squishy alarm
alerts me a warning to
prepare to stay afloat

The vagina speaks to me
like " G get ready for my
flow, open wide here comes
your high sip slow baby yes
bless your throat"

I love it!....

So while she's running
I massage her switch
to produce more dope

Her clit a stimulation
switch Summons that
river revealing her soak

And me.....

I drink like a vampire
when near a throat..

The feelings mutual
possessed by the thirst
when feeding I have no
pulse

But my heart continues
to beat driven by the
love she loves to release

The more i eat the more
she leaks I get high she
reaches her peak..

It's sweet...
Yet potent I'm addicted
to "her" fluids there beyond
unique

I just can't shake this
habit pussy is my drug
and I get high when I
Eat

My addiction

© 2011 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment