Monday, December 19, 2011

i need someone different

Sometimes your route
is altered which leads
to unknown destinations

Places where you didn't
plan to be now your
convinced you've been
rightfully stationed

Just yesterday it seemed
everything was straight
out a dream

Today you woke up as
if yesterday really was
all a dream Trying your
best to remember why
things were what they
seemed

But you can't put it
together like all the
glue was wiped clean

Now your stuck with
useless pieces half the
puzzle is missing

Them things you once
loved now you wish you
never had

Because now your
feelings changed and your
trained by your past

Everything in your
present is compared
to your last forcing you
to think about before
Seasoning your now with
what you had

A lot of times when
this happens we decide
to stay away from it
all

A decision we feel is
right to prevent any
future falls

A bad call....

That's just my
opinion I to hate
the unwanted fate but
I used it to clear my vision

I know now I need
something new.......
I want "us" to have
that pure look

Allow our presence
to be the proof

The truth of real
love sexy like the
clouds mixed with that
blue, exceed the beauty
in the sky free my body
from prior wounds

With your stares
express your degree
of care show everyone
who's watching our love
cannot compare

Talk with your touch
say i love you so
much use your fingertips
to speak with their eyes
they'll hear your speech

Let your emotions
dance through the
air.........
don't be shy......

mines will also be there

Guiding your love
step for step take
your time dismiss
that pep

We'll be here for a
while if your her who
maintains my smile

My someone new should
have a style......

Your sense of humor
live with your proud

She.

Should start living
in preparation to be
you

Or you.....

CAn be yourself and grant
my wish on finding she....

Her who belongs to me
is in you I can clearly
see

My someone new is in
reach but my arms
they lack in speed

so she......

Evades my grasp every
time I'm close to thee

Sheesh!

I need someone new and
know exactly who she
is

But only time has an
answer for the when will
we be together questioning

I need someone new

© 2011 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment